Regulatory Content for SAP EH&S update services
Using the Regulatory Content package for SAP EHS Product Safety ?
Fighting to have quick, effective, high quality updates ?
We update for you SAP EHS Regulatory Content for all providers especially (but not only):
- 3E/Verisk (3E ERC, previously SAP ERC or SERC)
- Sphera (DataLink and Compliance Engine).
Many companies using the SAP EH&S Regulatory Content for Safety Data Sheet authoring are lacking skilled resources to execute the bi-annual Regulatory Content updates. This can result in a significant risk of sending non-compliant SDS to customers.
Entrust these ERC updates to eSpheres. We will do it for you. Our service includes, among others:
- Analysis of the impact of the ERC update
- Alignment of property trees with the latest updated data model (classes & characteristics)
- Installation and alignment of phrase catalog, phrases and phrase sets to the most recent ones.
- Deployment of new regulatory content for substances & dangerous goods on customer servers or PC (using SAP OCC or eSpheres Fast-RCC
- Review and update rules, install or write new rules (SAP EHS Expert or Sphera ACE)
- Review and update standard and customer templates (SAP EHS WWI).
- Assume the fine-tuning of the customer SAP EH&S landscapes
Depending on the distribution of responsibilities between you and us, we proceed a typical major update for chemical company in between 3 to 4 weeks, with disturbances in your Production system limited to a couple of days, including update of all substances (list_sub) data !
For 3E ERC, we extract and compile data many sources in the Regulatory Content package to provide Technical Impact Analysis on-line reports to our customers in order to ease access to the package content. This is critical when several packages have to be installed together.
Contact us for an example.