Compliant Chemicals for Safety Managers
Compliant Chemicals by eSpheres is the web solution to :
- Compile your chemicals at product (using your any product codes), chemical substance and location levels (multiple industrial plants and locations per client).
- Help “to relate” your products with chemical substances (with or without volumes).
- Simplify the SDS collection and inventory processes
- Differentiate your products, your supplier’s products (with any type of relations between them), the SDS1 and the SDS releases
- Track dangerous products, substances (SVHC), risks, and workers, per workplace. By combining these data, it gives you valuable information about which worker is exposed to what products, what chemical substances, what risk,...
- Ease the authoring of multilingual Safety or Workplace Instruction Cards and their publication using Compliant-Chemicals itself or _your own portal_
- Manage SDS of purchased products. The SDS collection process can be managed internally or can be totally or partially outsourced to eSpheres or to any qualified service provider.
an SDS is defined by its product, supplier, language, jurisdiction (and if needed, by one or more countries). ↩