Some of our consultants are working for Solvay for more than 15 years.
- SAP Global Label Management (GLM) senior project manager (France)
- SAP EHS Occupational Health (OH) senior project manager (Brussels)
- SAP EHS Product Safety Consultant and Project Manager (Brussels)
- SAP EHS Industrial Hygiene (IH) and Occupational Health (OH) senior consultant (Hanover)
- SAP EHS Industrial Hygiene (IH) and Occupational Health (OH) senior consultant (Brussels)
Railway Infrastructure Company
Our customer has to cope with several concerns that we help to cover with SAP EHS(M) solutions:
- Be compliant with chemical Product Regulations for all chemicals used for maintenance of rails and associated devices
- Apply the right level of prevention for their workers against different types of risks and put in place the relevant controls
- Be compliant with transport regulations of dangerous goods (mainly ADR & RID) (transfers from a centralized warehouse to different logistic centers and workplaces)
- Assume the management of wastes in the frame of EU and local Waste Regulations
Photolithographic systems manufacturer for the semiconductor industry
The electronic industry uses a large variety of chemical products: solvents, glues, polymers, oxidizers, special gases,... Complying with RoHS and REACH directives, reducing the use of hazardous and Very High Concern substances, giving relevant information to employees are important challenges requiring an high-level hazardous substance management process.
Compliant-Chemicals helps our customer to author bilingual and product-oriented Workplace Instruction Cards and to align their content with up-to-date Safety Data Sheets received from the suppliers.
Global SDS report development for discrete manufacturer in Switzerland
Development and implementing of SDS (WWI reports) compliant with GHS/CLP and other local legislations including:
- Business blueprints and workshops with key HSE users
- Customizing and development of SAP EHS WWI reports to fulfill requirements
- Deployed WWI templates for the US, Europe, China, Brazil and GHS
Vendor safety data sheet management at world leader in Vaccines
Project management and SAP EHS development and implementation to upload vendor safety data sheets and extracted data into customers SAP EHS system.
Our customer uses the extracted data to execute the SEVESO reporting in SAP. Our role was as business project manager and SAP EHS expert consulting.
European Pharma administration
Our customer assumes the productions of references samples of medicines to be used by the Pharmaceu-ticals companies.
To ensure the sales and distributions for these products, they have to comply with relevant transport regulations being in force in European countries.
A special attention has to be taken related to the packaging requirements and the obligations for the transports of dangerous goods.
We have implemented an integrated solution between SAP EH&S/DG and SAP SD.
Conflict materials compliance in Microelectronics Industry
Due to the fact that the Microelectronics Industry is using products as row materials or direct material products that potentially could contain substances issued from conflict minerals, it has to produce evidences for their customers that these aren't part of their manufactured products.
This requires to check for the full genealogy of products that all substances that are part of the composition is not issued from one of the conflict minerals. This also implies to take also into consideration all the processing and post processing activities were specific treatments involving the presence of substances are applied (e.g.: back painting).
In parallel they have also to manage informations related to smelters and suppliers with their specific status against conflict minerals.
A specific solution has been designed based on SAP EH&S/PS with a complete specific BOM/BOS mechanism.